Kalsytech® is an all-natural calcium health supplement for animals. It is derived from 100% New Zealand premium grade organic fish bone. Kalsytech® may assist in the normal growth and maintenance of bones, teeth, nervous system and muscle function.
Kalsytech® is used to build bone, teeth, nervous functions, prevent bone depletion, osteoporosis, mobility, reduce pain and as a preventative for ageing joints. Animals may require additional calcium to assist with broken bones, bone surgery,
nervous disorders, osteoporosis, malnutrition and
participation in high performance events.
✓ 100% premium organic fish bone
✓ 100% natural whole food
✓ 100% marine hydroxyapatite
✓ Collagen, phosphorus, magnesium, fish bone peptides
✓ Registered veterinary medicine (APVMA)
✓ No fillers, additives or preservatives
✓ Gluten, dairy, sugar free
✓ Non GMO (not genetically modified)
Kalsytech can assist with these bone related condition bone spurs, spavins, shin splints, osteoporosis, broken bones, fracture, hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, panosteitis, osteocondritis and so on.
Bio-available calcium supplement
✓ Free shipping on orders over $50
✓ Guaranteed quality and customer service
Daily dose: dosages vary significantly between animal species and severity of joint related issues. Dosage guides and booklet provided with your products.
- 100% Marine Hydroxyapatite
- Natural Marine bone
- Readily absorbed unlike conventional calcium supplements
- High nutritional benefits
- Correct 2:1 Ratio of Calcium to Phosphorus
- No additives and DOES NOT contain Yeast, Starch, Gluten, and Fillers Wheat, artificial colour or additives
Kalsytech® Unique features
- The first 100% Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Marine supplement produced from selected fish species offered to Australia.
- A complete protein based calcium supplement.
- The only type of Calcium supplement to have supportive characters such as calcium binding peptides. (FBP) Fishbone Peptides are known for their attraction to calcium salts.
- The only type of calcium supplement presenting CO-factors proteins – FBP, collagen, phosphorous, magnesium, glycosaminogylcans and amino acids.
- The only calcium supplements in organic and inorganic form – excellent supportive properties – a synergistic approach to support bone health.
- The only calcium that is a natural 2:1 ratio with phosphorous.
- Has collagen and Fishbone Peptides in the form of proteins, which have shown excellent transportation properties.
- The bio-available results demonstrated the highest calcium transportation results over a 4 hour period.
- The solubilised calcium results confirmed all transported through the gut wall lining.
- The only type of calcium supplementation existing in natural form. No additives. 100% selected fine fish bone.
Why is Kalsytech® better?
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT
You must have a Calcium product that can be digested and retained by the body to support the skeletal system. Supplying the correct bio-available nutrients to the skeletal system-framework is the key for the bodies development, movement, posture and wellbeing.
Why Kalsytech® is considered to be superior?
Many years of research has shown that the absorption of a supplement such as Kalsytech® Calcium is superior due to its combination of intact crystalline structure, vibrant blend of Peptides, Mucopolysacchirides and the growth factors that accompany the Calcium in the true MCHC (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Compound).
In-vitro studies confirm that FBP (Fish bone Peptides) such Kalsytech® can inhibit the formation of insoluble Calcium salts in a neutral pH.
In-vivo studies of FBP on CA (Calcium) bio availability were examined over the experimental periods, and concluded that Calcium retention was increased and loss of bone mineral was decreased by FBP supplement.
Kalsytech® shows excellent bio-availability qualities in Calcium, FBP (Protein) and Collagen as illustrated in the transportation graphs below.
In-vitro studies were carried out on Kalsytech® by Trinity Bio–Actives at the University of Otago, New Zealand
Rate of Transportation
Graph shows the transportation of the Calcium, FBP and Collagen in Kalsytech® through the intestinal wall lining. This study was conducted to determine the rate of transportation (absorption) of the components of Kalsytech® across the intestinal wall. Independent study undertaken by Trinity Bio-actives, University of Otago, New Zealand. Measuring transportation data.
Kalsytech® – the facts
Kalsytech® is a made from selected species of organic fish bone sourced only from clean ocean waters of New Zealand.
The fish stocks used are caught under the environmentally sustainable quota management system enforced by the New Zealand Government Dept of Fisheries. This Fish bone is derived from small fine fish and offers high amounts of Calcium in its natural form. Research has confirmed this fine bone is an excellent nutritional source.
Kalsytech® – More than just Calcium
Kalsytech® naturally contains rich marine minerals and nutrients
Calcium: is an important component of a healthy diet and a mineral necessary for life. Calcium plays an important role in building stronger, more dense bones early in life and keeping bones strong and healthy later in life.
Collagen: Can assist in the development of cartilage and bones. Collagen has great tensile strength and is the main component of fascia, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and skin.
Phosphorous: Phosphorus is an essential mineral that is required by every cell in the body for normal function. Phosphorus is a major structural component of bone in the form of a Calcium phosphate salt called hydroxyapatite. Phospholipids are major structural components of cell membranes. All energy production and storage dependent on phosphorylated compound, such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and creatine phosphate. Phosphorus also helps to maintain normal acid-base balance (pH) by acting as one of the body’s most important buffers.
Magnesium: Vital for healthy bone structure. Calcium interacts with magnesium in many body processes, such as the regulation of blood vessel tone and contraction of muscles, including the heart.
FBP (Fish Bone Peptides) known for the attraction of Calcium, and providing high absorption.
Kalsytech® is manufactured and processed to the highest international standards.
Kalsytech® is specifically processed to retain the essential nutrients and is manufactured to GMP, NZMAF, Australian & New Zealand Food Safety Standards.
The products and information given on these pages is not intended to substitute medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment, but to complement it. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified practitioner. Disclaimer – These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.