Technyflex Canine is a natural product for dogs that may relieve sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms, and is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
- Natural Pain Relief
- High Nutritional Benefits
Technyflex® also may help reduce the symptoms of musculo skeletal conditions, hip dysplasia, and elbow dysplasia.
It is also effective in the treatment of injured and sore joints.
Signs of Arthritis and sore joints
- Uncomfortable to get up from a lay down position
- ‘Jerky’ movements
- Reduced playful behaviour
- Lagging behind or limping when walking
You and your dog don’t have to accept these conditions of joint discomfort or arthritis – it’s a condition associated with ageing, but it doesn’t have to be that way! Technyflex Canine is quality green-lipped mussel for dogs.
Treating your pet with Technyflex®, a high quality joint supplement, will assist in many ways. Administering prior to onset of these conditions is also recommended for increased mobility and as prevention for ageing joints.
“Prevention is better than cure”
A key component in rebuilding cartilage and connective tissues, are glucosamine’s and GAGs (glycosaminoglycans/ mucopolysaccharides). GAGs consist of precursors such as glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin sulphates which provide the necessary building blocks to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
GAGs also contribute to the viscosity formation of synovial fluid, which are well known for their lubrication qualities of the joint. These characteristics (GAGs) also offer protection from free radicals and provides nourishment of the joint.
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
By utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, Omega-3’s (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.
Typical Analysis per 2g:
Energy 31KJ, crude protein 1.05g, Total fats 218mg, ash 0.32g
Total carbohydrates: 306mg, moisture 0.10g
Total essential fatty acids:
Total omega 3: 36.3mg (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2.0mg, ALA 4.2mg)
Boron 32ug, calcium 19.4mg, copper 9.2ug, chromium 4ug, iodine 27ug, iron 0.92mg, manganese 30ug, magnesium 9mg, potassium 22mg, phosphorus 19.8mg, sodium 70mg, sulphur 36mg, selenium >2ug, taurine 58mg, zinc 1.26mg
Presenting vitamins: A, D, E, B2, B3, B6, B12 and vitamin C
Vitamins per 100g: B2 1.51mg, vit B6 4.67mg, vit B3 5.31mg, vit C 8.62mg
GAGs 11-15% prominently chondroitin sulphate, with proteoglycans total 30%
High in omega 3:
EPA is known to support skin permeability, condition and tone. It also assists in the healing of alopecia, dermatitis and other skin allergies.
DHA and the other Omega 3’s are also known to assist with general well being.
Signs of this product taking effect will be noticed in the coat condition of your pet in days.
1. Dose as product is labelled i.e. one level scoop / capsule twice daily for 10 days, then one scoop / capsules daily ongoing, remembering that this dosage guide is for an average sized dog. Correct dosing for the size of your dog is essential.
2. If after 4 weeks you feel there is more improvement still to be made in your dog, refer to below guidelines:
Dogs 1 – 10 kg 1 scoop/capsule extra daily
Dogs 10 – 25kg 1 – 2 scoops/capsules extra daily
Dogs 25 – 40kg 2 – 3 scoops/capsules extra daily
40+kg 2 – 4 scoops/capsules extra daily
3. Allow 2 weeks for the new dosage to adjust in the system. Of course over time once symptoms are under control the dosage may be reduced to the lowest effective daily dose.
4. Technyflex is dose related. Generally the more you give the stronger the effect.
NOTE: The following may require higher doses:
• Heavier breeds
• Severe joint disease beyond general arthritis
• Strenuous exercise e.g. Greyhound racing, working dogs, long distance runners
• Post-surgical joint analgesia
5. Technyflex is composed of all natural ingredients with no known side effects.
6. Technyflex is fully registered as a Veterinary Medicine and contains naturally occurring Glucosamine, Chondroitin with Co-factors Omegas, Trace Minerals and Vitamins.
Derived from seafood. Do not use if the animal has a shellfish allergy. Administration in pregnant animals is not recommended as safe use of this formulation in pregnant animals has not been established. The products and information given on these pages is not intended to substitute medical or veterinary diagnosis & treatment, but to complement it. Please use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified practitioner.